Forum

Questions and discussions

Thumbnail size help needed

Script's setup and configuration

Thumbnail size help needed

Postby Bidsl » Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:51 am

I am setting up my site with template 17.

The demo content on the script has 200 px wide thumbnails that show on the front page masonry which looks great. By default, in the site settings, small thumbnails are set to 150px wide so all new content uploaded shows 150 px wide on the front page masonry which doesn't look as good as the 200 px wide as with the demo content.

I have tried setting the small thumb size from 150 wide to 200 wide which gives me the 200 wide thumbs on the front page that I want, however, the 200 px wide thumbs then mess up (crowd) the display when you go to a section like photos. The front page seems to be set up best for 200 px wide, but the rest of the site display seems to need 150 px wide small thumbnails. How can I get 200 px wide thumbs on the front page but 150 px wide elsewhere on the site as in the demo?

Thank you.
Bidsl

Re: Thumbnail size help needed

Postby admin » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:53 pm

By default the home page shows big thumbs (width=400px) - not small thumbs. It resizes the big previews to 200px.

Anyway you could write Contact Us email with your site info. I will help you to resolve the problem.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Thumbnail size help needed

Postby Bidsl » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:28 am

Thank you. I have now sent a help request through the contact form.
Bidsl

Return to Configuration