Forum

Questions and discussions

.../files/...add another component ../premium-files/

Script's setup and configuration

.../files/...add another component ../premium-files/

Postby registriransum » Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:33 am

Hello Anton,

There is a vector component which url is .../files/vector name.html

I made a checkbox button in my upload vector section where i choose will the vector be PREMIUM or not.

I made another page where i fetch only premium vectors and everything is working fine.

I have made another seo url for premium vectors and it is .../premium-vectors/vectorname.html

When i click on vector i go to that link but still show me all the premium vectors, i can not enter the specified vector. Can you tell me what im missing? What is relation of function item_id in functions.php and htaccess file? Please for a little help here

Thank you in advance!
registriransum

Re: .../files/...add another component ../premium-files/

Postby admin » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:31 am

You should edit the file:
/admin/function/functions.php

function item_url()

and then modify the .htaccess's instructions in the root directory.
It requires dramatical modifications...
admin
Site Admin

Postby registriransum » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:11 pm

Dear Anton,

I have made totaly different PREMIUM vector section same as current vector section, with new upload form, with database elements, everything is working great i have different licences, i can upload the files, functions of resizing images are working great, in content listing (Premium vectors page list www.website.com/premium-vectors.html ) everything is working great with previews, add to cart etc...

ONLY ONE THING is not working, i can not open separated page for every single premium vector. Is there any option in database im missing?
Can not open www.website.com/premium-vectors/vectorname.html it shows all premium vectors instead of one vector.

Can u give me some idea, solution etc what im missing? Because i made dramatical coding and this is the last thing i left.

Thank u in advance
registriransum

Postby registriransum » Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Dear Anton hello,

i found out how to make another vector section, just need one small htaccess help.

Lets say:
http://demo.photostorescript.com/index.php?svector=1 how to make it .../stock-vector/ ?

and without conflicts with
http://demo.photostorescript.com/stock- ... -4839.html

This is very important for my SEO

Best Regards!

Yane
registriransum

Return to Configuration