Forum

Questions and discussions

change the little squares in Template 3

Discuss template's customization

change the little squares in Template 3

Postby Laswebsdepablo » Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:25 am

Hi, I have the template 3, and beside Photograper and buyer links are a littl blue and orange squares, the same happends in Stock box... It seems to be the logo of Photovideosellingscript, but I want toi change it for a white square, I dont need this squares in the home page... I was looking for in the images, but I can not found it.
How can I change this little semi-trasparent squares ?

By the way... I want to change as well the logo that appears in the Internet Browser bar before my URL: (Icon) http://www.zoxtar.com
Anybody knows how to change this icon ?

Thanks !
Pablo
Laswebsdepablo

Re: change the little squares in Template 3

Postby admin » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Hello Pablo,

This is a favicon. You should change the file /images/favicon.gif
admin
Site Admin

Postby Laswebsdepablo » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:51 pm

OK, but I like to have a Favicon beside my website addres, in adress bar, but I don't like have it in the page information links and in the register links at the home page...

What Page I have to edit to erase the favicon call in the middle of the home, but still have in the internet address bar ?

THX
Laswebsdepablo

Postby admin » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:05 am

You should edit the file:
/templates/template3/style.css

Code: Select all
.box_site_info{padding-left:15px;background:url('images/marker.gif');padding-top:1px;padding-bottom:1px}
.box_members{padding-left:15px;background:url('images/marker2.gif');padding-top:1px;padding-bottom:1px}
.box_photographer{padding-left:15px;background:url('images/marker.gif');padding-top:1px;padding-bottom:1px}
admin
Site Admin

Return to Design & Templates