Questions and discussions

{VARIABLE} move to other .tpl

Discuss template's customization

{VARIABLE} move to other .tpl

Postby MarT » Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:14 am

Hi
I just trying move
Code: Select all
<div class="signup"><a href='{SITE_ROOT}members/signup.php?utype=buyer&step=1'><b>{WORD_SIGNUP}</b></a></div>
{if seller}
<div class="signup"><a href='{SITE_ROOT}members/signup.php?utype=seller&step=1'><b>{WORD_SIGNUP_SELLER}</b></a></div>
{/if}

from box_members_login.tpl file in template 9 in to home.tpl and header.tpl

And instead links Become a buyer Become a seller

I've got
{WORD_SIGNUP}
{if seller} {WORD_SIGNUP_SELLER} {/if}

Could you provide some advise how modify templates and what other changes need to be done to adjust the code?

Thank You!
MarT

Re: {VARIABLE} move to other .tpl

Postby admin » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:14 am

You should use {BOX_MEMBERS} instead of the code.
admin
Site Admin

Postby MarT » Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:31 pm

But what If I want to separate login form
<div id="menu"><form method='post' action='/store/members/check.php' style='margin:0'>
<div class="amenu">Login: <input type='text' name='l' style='width:100;' class="ibox_login"></div>
<div class="amenu">Password: <input type='password' name='p' style='width:100;' class="ibox_login"> <input type='submit' value='ok' class="ibox_login_submit"></div>
<div class="amenu2"><a href='/store/members/check_twitter.php'><b>Login with Twitter</b></a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href='/store/members/check_facebook.php'><b>Login with Facebook</b></a>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>
<div class="amenu2"><a href='/store/members/forgot.php'>Forgot Password?</a></div><br>
<div class="amenu2a"><a href='/store/members/signup.php?utype=buyer&step=1'><b>Become a buyer</b></a></div>
<div class="amenu2a"><a href='/store/members/signup.php?utype=seller&step=1'><b>Become a seller</b></a></div>
</form>
</div>

and move out those two lines
<div class="amenu2a"><a href='/store/members/signup.php?utype=buyer&step=1'><b>Become a buyer</b></a></div>
<div class="amenu2a"><a href='/store/members/signup.php?utype=seller&step=1'><b>Become a seller</b></a></div>

It is possible to separate it? Or {BOX_MEMBERS} need to be moved as one object?
I would like to create own template, but can't find the file responsible for that {OBECTS}
MarT

Postby admin » Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 am

You should move {BOX_MEMBERS} as one object because when a user logs in all login/password/signup links must be replaced by user's personal links.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Design & Templates