Forum

Questions and discussions

Professional Script & Company

Here you can write your testimonial

Professional Script & Company

Postby drgfx » Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:25 am

I've been working with photo stock script for only about a week, but so far I'm very impressed with the way you can customize it & make it do what you want. Within a few hours of my order Photo Stock Script had their entire package setup on my server at no extra charge. I have also been trying to create a personalized layout that fits my vision. The basic templates are great, so not to scare anyone away it is fairly easy to use what's given to you, but if you want to change the look be prepared to dive in with a little html & php knowledge. I've probably had a dozen questions on how to do something, and Anton has helped answer my question each time. (The quickest response being only 4 minutes!) Thank you again, and I think I have a pretty good handle on it now! :)

I have used other photo galleries & a used a similar script (Pixaria) for quite awhile. I've also spent days looking at & testing other script packages. In my opinion none beat Photo Stock Script for its over all usability, features & customer service.

A happy customer,
Doug G.
----------------------------------------
http://www.stockmyart.com
drgfx

Return to Testimonials