Forum

Questions and discussions

Questions before purchase

Questions about feature's usage

Questions before purchase

Postby ChloeRi » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:24 pm

Hi,

Me and a friend have been looking to setup a website for a while and have looked through about 20 or more ready-made scripts. (we'd prefer ready-made over hiring a programmer).

All we want to be able to do is have a website where anybody can sign up and sell either photos (in zip files), clips or music files. It is going to be primarily photographer oriented.

When someone purchases an item, lets say a music file for example, they can then enter a feedback and the seller can build up a feedback profile a la eBay.

There must also be a way for the seller to cash out.

I think your script ticks all the boxes but I wanted to join and ask anyway in case I misread something.

Does this script do the above things?

Thanks.
ChloeRi

Re: Questions before purchase

Postby admin » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:01 pm

Hello,

All we want to be able to do is have a website where anybody can sign up and sell either photos (in zip files), clips or music files. It is going to be primarily photographer oriented.

It is possible with the script.

When someone purchases an item, lets say a music file for example, they can then enter a feedback and the seller can build up a feedback profile a la eBay.

It is possible. There is a testimonial tool for the sellers.

There must also be a way for the seller to cash out.

It depends on a payment gateway which you will use. Most of the gateways have the tool.

Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Return to Usage