Forum

Questions and discussions

Lightbox download - how!

Questions about feature's usage

Lightbox download - how!

Postby jmar6482 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:01 am

Spent hours trying to figure this system out. I can't seem to download a lightbox. There is no download button on the member area. Very frustrating as there is no real manual or documentation that gives detailed instructions.

I created subscriptions and assigned/purchased one for my user. but can't manage to download. I am still in the testing phases of trying to use this script and can't even get past downloading a simple lightbox. Anyone out there to help?

Joe
jmar6482

Re: Lightbox download - how!

Postby musictomy » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:53 pm

I would also Like to know how this works.

BTW

Reading through documentation which is poorly explained because of Non detailed and Outdated info, the very basics are there but that's all.

I have also said that the forum makes the script look like no one uses it purely because admin very rarely reply (For which I don't know why)

I would like to know how this feature is used to it's ful potential?
musictomy

Re: Lightbox download - how!

Postby admin » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:46 pm

The script doesn't have the option to download a lightbox. 'Lightbox' is only a favorite list of the photos which you (or other people) like. The subscription is not related with the lightboxes at all. It is a totally different thing. It cannot be assigned to a lightbox.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Usage