Forum

Questions and discussions

free member site

Questions about feature's usage

free member site

Postby erikger » Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:12 am

hello

i would like to have a absoltely free member site where users only must register and then can download all files for free.

the problem is if i have subscrition only (with costs zero) the user still have to go to paypal.

if i make all files for free download the don´t need to register.

is there a way a user first must register and then have the possinbility to download all files without any payment steps ?
erikger

Re: free member site

Postby admin » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:53 pm

Every file has 'Free' property. You can check it for all publications and make the site absolutely free.
admin
Site Admin

Postby erikger » Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:11 pm

i know this

but i would like to have some absolutely free files for every visitor of the site and all other files should be free only if the visitor registers

so how abou an automatic coupon with free subscription plan on signup (to the allready excisting coupon types Bonus in Credits, Total Discount, Percentage Discount and Free download link) !!!
erikger

Postby admin » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:45 am

No it is impossible. You should work in the frameworks/limits of the current script feature. The framework is sufficient wide to satisfy your needs.
admin
Site Admin

Postby lucy » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:03 pm

I think if you switch subscription to direct orders and you set all prices to 0 you will get what you want: registering and no paypal visiting.
lucy

Postby erikger » Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:52 pm

hi lucy

thank you for your help.

i solved it with antons help
erikger

Return to Usage