Forum

Questions and discussions

Content type and featured question

Questions about feature's usage

Content type and featured question

Postby maansy » Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:38 am

While browsing the catalog section in admin, I can't see or sort or filter the search for content type (common, premium and Olympic). I can only see what content type the image is if I view the image page only.
Can you add the content type field in the catalog page and also sortable and in search filter.
It's more feasible that way IMHO.

Also, do photographer has the right to choose in which content type their image fall in to? Or just the admin can choose?

Now about the featured checkbox in the image page in admin panel.
Does the admin only have the right to choose of the image is featured or not? If yes, can the photographer have the choice to upsell their image by either pay for upsell or free.
Also can it be a feature that is included for free or for discounted price for gold photographer but not for bronze and silver photographers?

Thanks
maansy

Re: Content type and featured question

Postby admin » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:02 am

The 'content type' is a method to sort files for the subscription plans only and for nothing else. You can set a default type in admin panel for all photographers. The sellers may not modify it.

The "featured" property is a way for the site admin only to show the best photos.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Usage