Forum

Questions and discussions

Download using Subscription

Questions about feature's usage

Download using Subscription

Postby serge » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:32 pm

I'm sorry but I can't get subscription downloads to work.

I gave a subscription to a test buyer (Admin>Orders>Subscription>+Subscription button.

First thing strange: when this test buyer logs into his account, nothing shows in front "Subscription" (before receiving the subscription, it was reading "NO").

However when the buyer clicks the "Subscription" link in the left column, the subscription is there and it is approved. It's a 1 day/100 credits (created with subscr. limit by credits).

Now when this buyer tries to download a photo (a photo that is from a content type matching his subscription), at the time of checkout the site tells him he should buy credits. As far as I can see at no time he has the ability to use his subscription.

What am I doing wrong?
Thanks in advance!
serge

Re: Download using Subscription

Postby stockdiv » Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello,

i have the same problem. Is there any solution?
Maybe its because the scripts does notice a wrong date? Because i saw in settings of the bought abonnement "Times of Usage= 0"
However, i dont know whats the problem but that is a very big and hard
But i set 31days to all subscriptions.

Very annoying bug. Thus, the complete subscription system is useless.
Hope anyone or Anton has a solution.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Solved. Script has this function and it works, but subscription ncant be used with images at shoping cart. Just a single download is working.
stockdiv

Return to Usage